have no worries for the rest of your days
Create a Variant MX with Various Types of Films
This is the magic of analogue photography. This is one of the so many reasons why we choose Lomography. This is Multiple Exposure photography.
LomoAmigo Interview: Elizabeth Nahum-Albright
Born to design-oriented and artistic parents, fine art photographer Elizabeth Nahum-Albright, or Lizzy, as her peers would call her, got into photography at a young age and continues to explore the possibilities within her chosen craft. Lizzy loves 19th century photographic processes, but she isn’t a stranger to modern methods either – much like our New Petzval Lens.
Read on to learn more about Lizzy and catch a glimpse of some of her Petzval photos.
1. Women Delivering Ice, 1918
2. Times Square, 1947
3. Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
4. Marilyn Monroe, 1957
5. Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
6. Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
7. Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
8. Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
9. Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
10. Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
See the rest here: http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/20-historic-black-and-white-pictures-restored-in-color/
Home of the Day by pedropfelix
With a couple of powerful cameras on his shelf, he captures his world in vibrant, saturated colors. Congratulations pedrofelix from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for having our Home of the Day!